INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGIES (Cont.)
Hubs of innovation and technologies (HIT) are initially but not exclusively financed through public resources to allow all local agents and forces to become involved.
The components of a Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive development are:
· Innovation, technologies and local development of the digital knowledge economy, as bases for new competitive activities. Disseminate cutting-edge technologies to create new activities, inserting them in global value chains at home and abroad.
· Digital transformation and artificial intelligence to contribute to the identification of trends that emerge successfully.
· Co-participatory regional governance (a bottom-up model) that extends to all “living local forces”.
· National, regional and local governments and bodies are key stakeholder in an innovation ecosystem, they can play a decisive role in facilitating an inclusive process of social and digital transformation.
· An innovative ecosystem where start-ups, accelerators and incubators are deeply connected with centres of excellence, research bodies, local businesses, public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
· We can provide technical and innovation expertise, human and infrastructure resources, capabilities, project management experience, communication strategies, secure international co-operation, to transform a specific challenge into a measurable successful implementation.